Family Wellbeing Events
NEW Family Wellbeing Events!
Come and cuddle our baby bunnies in the new yurt - relax, recuperate and improve the wellbeing of your whole family ...
- Enjoy Mindfulness in Nature taking in all the sights & sounds of the world around us
- Stretches and Mindful Movements to move relax the body
- Learn how our brains react to different responses and how to cope
- Breathing Techniques to help with anxiety for children and adults
- Story Massage to connect families
- Mindful Relaxation Time
- Positive Affirmations reminding us to be kind
- The importance of gratitude & positive thinking
No yoga or mindfulness experience is required
Each event is 75 minutes with a short break and some time to run around and stretch legs in the field. Please arrive at the start time of your event to avoid crossover with other groups. Recommended for children 3+
To keep everyone as safe as possible and enjoy these new events, we are allocating tickets in pairs only, who will be seated together inside the yurt. Activities will be designed to work in pairs with one child only for maximum impact. All tickets purchased must be for members of your household or support bubble.
Each ticket costs £20 and will admit one child and one adult.
If you want to host a private wellbeing event for up to 24 people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Has your little one got a birthday coming up? Or simply want to meet up with friends in a safe place after a long lockdown? Why not book a fully outdoor, private party with exclusive access to the farm and animals?
We also have a BRAND NEW yurt which we are also able to utilise for special parties.
Choose from a wide range of activities including;
- Feed the Horses
- Spring Lambs (seasonal)
- Visit the Bunny Barn
- Giggle with the Guinea Pigs
- Play with the Kittens and Friendly Farm Cats
- Feed the Ducks and Chickens
- Learn about the Bardykes Bees making Honey
- Explore the Orchard and climb high up into the Tree House
- Scavenger Hunt in the Secret Garden
- Sit on the big red Tractor
- Bouncy Castle Hire
- Toast Marshmallows around a Camp Fire
- Woodland Walk
- River Adventures
- Yoga & wellbeing in the yurt
Kerry Berry Dance Party
Kerry Berry Dance Party
Join us on the farm for a fully outdoors, undercover dance party with our qualified party entertainer and dancer - Kerry Berry.
Complete our enquiry form at the bottom of the page to find out more.
- Parties are aimed at children between 5-11 years
- 45 minutes of dance to a song of your choice
- learn a dance routine with your friends and become the star of the show!
- Games & activities
Current Covid Compliance in South Lanarkshire Tier 4
- We have an online booking system and no tickets required therefore no queueing
- Maximum 15 adults & 15 children under 12 per event
-Craft resources have been quarantined into small plastic tubs weeks in advance
-FACTS guidance on washing hands & physical distancing displayed in toilets
- One household at a time in toilets & contact points sprayed after use
- We will sanitise every hour and deep clean between events
- Face coverings should be worn by all adults and children over 5 years old at all times
- All resources will be cleaned and sanitised between every party